Paramount has tapped Jonathan Lemkin to pen the script for “G.I. Joe 3″, reports Variety.
The third instalment in the franchise is set to bow in 2016 with the studio hoping to get production under way by the second quarter of 2015.
At this stage, plot details remain vague but it is said that most of the cast members are expected to return for the third film.
As for a director, Jon Chu was initially expected to return however he is no longer attached to the project. Lorenzo di Bonaventura will produce.
Lemkin and Paramount are also set to team up for “The Longest Night”. Lemkin will pen the adaptation of the GQ article for Frank Marshall to helm.
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.