Paramount has tapped Jonathan Lemkin to pen the script for “G.I. Joe 3″, reports Variety.
The third instalment in the franchise is set to bow in 2016 with the studio hoping to get production under way by the second quarter of 2015.
At this stage, plot details remain vague but it is said that most of the cast members are expected to return for the third film.
As for a director, Jon Chu was initially expected to return however he is no longer attached to the project. Lorenzo di Bonaventura will produce.
Lemkin and Paramount are also set to team up for “The Longest Night”. Lemkin will pen the adaptation of the GQ article for Frank Marshall to helm.
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
- Power Ranges delayed until 2017 - May 2, 2015
- Dakota Fanning & Helen Hunt to star in Please Stand By - May 2, 2015
- Barbershop 3 hires Regina Hall - May 2, 2015
- Josh Hutcherson boards James Franco’s The Long Home - May 2, 2015
- First look at Megan Fox & Stephen Amell in TMNT2 - May 2, 2015
- Get nostalgic with new Jurassic World featurette - May 2, 2015
- Central Intelligence recruits Amy Ryan - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.