Paramount has tapped Jonathan Lemkin to pen the script for “G.I. Joe 3″, reports Variety.
The third instalment in the franchise is set to bow in 2016 with the studio hoping to get production under way by the second quarter of 2015.
At this stage, plot details remain vague but it is said that most of the cast members are expected to return for the third film.
As for a director, Jon Chu was initially expected to return however he is no longer attached to the project. Lorenzo di Bonaventura will produce.
Lemkin and Paramount are also set to team up for “The Longest Night”. Lemkin will pen the adaptation of the GQ article for Frank Marshall to helm.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.