Paramount has tapped Jonathan Lemkin to pen the script for “G.I. Joe 3″, reports Variety.
The third instalment in the franchise is set to bow in 2016 with the studio hoping to get production under way by the second quarter of 2015.
At this stage, plot details remain vague but it is said that most of the cast members are expected to return for the third film.
As for a director, Jon Chu was initially expected to return however he is no longer attached to the project. Lorenzo di Bonaventura will produce.
Lemkin and Paramount are also set to team up for “The Longest Night”. Lemkin will pen the adaptation of the GQ article for Frank Marshall to helm.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.