The first teaser trailer for Warner Bros’ “Horrible Bosses 2″ has hit the web.
Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey and Jamie Foxx are back for the sequel to the 2011 comedy which grossed over $209 million worldwide. Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz also join the cast.
“Horrible Bosses 2″ sees Bateman, Day and Sudeikis’ characters set out to start their own business. When they are fooled by an investor, however, they embark on a desperate journey to kidnap the investor’s son and use him for ransom to regain control of their company.
The Sean Anders directed pic will hit cinemas on November 26.
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
- Swank and Sarandon join animated comedy Spark - January 29, 2015
- Trailer: Ted 2 - January 29, 2015
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.