The first teaser trailer for Warner Bros’ “Horrible Bosses 2″ has hit the web.
Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey and Jamie Foxx are back for the sequel to the 2011 comedy which grossed over $209 million worldwide. Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz also join the cast.
“Horrible Bosses 2″ sees Bateman, Day and Sudeikis’ characters set out to start their own business. When they are fooled by an investor, however, they embark on a desperate journey to kidnap the investor’s son and use him for ransom to regain control of their company.
The Sean Anders directed pic will hit cinemas on November 26.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.