Tina Fey will star in and produce a new Disney film about witches, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The project, said to be in the vein of “Ghostbusters”, has Allison Shearmur – producer of Disney’s upcoming live-action take on “Cinderella” – onboard to produce.
First reports suggested the movie – plot details of which are being kept under wraps – was a sequel to the ’90s classic “Hocus Pocus” but that’s since been denied by the studio.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015