Australia’s Georgina Haig, known for her roles in “The Sapphires” and TVs “Fringe”, will play one of Disney’s ‘newest’ princesses on ABC’s “Once Upon A Time”.
The actress, who headlines the upcoming series “Reckless”, will play Elsa from “Frozen”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Haig will make her debut on the series in the new season opener; Elsa will be a recurring character.
Elizabeth Lail and Scott Michael Foster have been cast in the recurring roles of Anna, Elsa’s younger sister, and Kristoff, Anna’s love interest.
Executive Producer Adam Horowitz said in May, “We fell in love with [the movie] when it came out last year like everyone did, and we want to do our best to do it justice”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014