According to Tracking Board, “Lone Survivor” duo Peter Berg and Mark Wahlberg look to reteam on the long-proposed feature version of the classic TV series “The Six Million Dollar Man”.
According to the site, Berg would produce and likely direct while Wahlberg would play Steve Austin, the role made famous by Lee Majors on the small screen.
“Six Million Dollar Man” has been in the works for several years, with both Bryan Singer and Kevin Smith involved in different incarnations. As recently as 2011, Leonardo DiCaprio was said to be attached to play Austin.
The film, hailing from Universal, would again fix on a man whose body is rebuilt with cybernetic technology after a traumatic injury from an aircraft crash.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015