According to Tracking Board, “Lone Survivor” duo Peter Berg and Mark Wahlberg look to reteam on the long-proposed feature version of the classic TV series “The Six Million Dollar Man”.
According to the site, Berg would produce and likely direct while Wahlberg would play Steve Austin, the role made famous by Lee Majors on the small screen.
“Six Million Dollar Man” has been in the works for several years, with both Bryan Singer and Kevin Smith involved in different incarnations. As recently as 2011, Leonardo DiCaprio was said to be attached to play Austin.
The film, hailing from Universal, would again fix on a man whose body is rebuilt with cybernetic technology after a traumatic injury from an aircraft crash.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014