According to Tracking Board, “Lone Survivor” duo Peter Berg and Mark Wahlberg look to reteam on the long-proposed feature version of the classic TV series “The Six Million Dollar Man”.
According to the site, Berg would produce and likely direct while Wahlberg would play Steve Austin, the role made famous by Lee Majors on the small screen.
“Six Million Dollar Man” has been in the works for several years, with both Bryan Singer and Kevin Smith involved in different incarnations. As recently as 2011, Leonardo DiCaprio was said to be attached to play Austin.
The film, hailing from Universal, would again fix on a man whose body is rebuilt with cybernetic technology after a traumatic injury from an aircraft crash.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015