“Superman Returns” star Brandon Routh is set to join the cast of “Arrow”.
Routh will join CW’s comic-book drama for its third season in which he will play Ray Palmer, also known as The Atom.
The character is a scientist and inventor who, according to TVLine, will play a mysterious and unexpected role in the lives of Oliver and Felicity.
Routh’s portrayal of the character will mark the first time The Atom has appeared in a live-action series. In the DC comics, The Atom can shrink down to subatomic size.
Also set to join the cast of “Arrow” for season three are Devon Aoki as Tatsu Yamashiro, aka martial arts expert Katana, Karl Yune as Tatsu’s husband Maseo Yamashiro and Peter Stormare as Count Vertigo .
“Arrow” will return on October 8 on The CW.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.