“Superman Returns” star Brandon Routh is set to join the cast of “Arrow”.
Routh will join CW’s comic-book drama for its third season in which he will play Ray Palmer, also known as The Atom.
The character is a scientist and inventor who, according to TVLine, will play a mysterious and unexpected role in the lives of Oliver and Felicity.
Routh’s portrayal of the character will mark the first time The Atom has appeared in a live-action series. In the DC comics, The Atom can shrink down to subatomic size.
Also set to join the cast of “Arrow” for season three are Devon Aoki as Tatsu Yamashiro, aka martial arts expert Katana, Karl Yune as Tatsu’s husband Maseo Yamashiro and Peter Stormare as Count Vertigo .
“Arrow” will return on October 8 on The CW.
- Modern day Shakespeare adaptation gets trailer & poster - February 26, 2015
- TV Spot: Furious 7 - February 26, 2015
- Trailer: Frozen Fever - February 26, 2015
- Simon West to direct Henry Cavill in special forces thriller - February 26, 2015
- Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel - February 25, 2015
- Avengers Iron Man character poster - February 25, 2015
- Official Creed synopsis released - February 25, 2015
- Divergent scribe to write Tomb Raider reboot - February 25, 2015
- Will Ferrell to move into New Line’s The House - February 25, 2015
- Trailer: Insurgent - February 25, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.