“Superman Returns” star Brandon Routh is set to join the cast of “Arrow”.
Routh will join CW’s comic-book drama for its third season in which he will play Ray Palmer, also known as The Atom.
The character is a scientist and inventor who, according to TVLine, will play a mysterious and unexpected role in the lives of Oliver and Felicity.
Routh’s portrayal of the character will mark the first time The Atom has appeared in a live-action series. In the DC comics, The Atom can shrink down to subatomic size.
Also set to join the cast of “Arrow” for season three are Devon Aoki as Tatsu Yamashiro, aka martial arts expert Katana, Karl Yune as Tatsu’s husband Maseo Yamashiro and Peter Stormare as Count Vertigo .
“Arrow” will return on October 8 on The CW.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.