“Superman Returns” star Brandon Routh is set to join the cast of “Arrow”.
Routh will join CW’s comic-book drama for its third season in which he will play Ray Palmer, also known as The Atom.
The character is a scientist and inventor who, according to TVLine, will play a mysterious and unexpected role in the lives of Oliver and Felicity.
Routh’s portrayal of the character will mark the first time The Atom has appeared in a live-action series. In the DC comics, The Atom can shrink down to subatomic size.
Also set to join the cast of “Arrow” for season three are Devon Aoki as Tatsu Yamashiro, aka martial arts expert Katana, Karl Yune as Tatsu’s husband Maseo Yamashiro and Peter Stormare as Count Vertigo .
“Arrow” will return on October 8 on The CW.
- Trailer: Absolutely Anything - May 4, 2015
- First look: Suicide Squad assembles - May 3, 2015
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
- Power Ranges delayed until 2017 - May 2, 2015
- Dakota Fanning & Helen Hunt to star in Please Stand By - May 2, 2015
- Barbershop 3 hires Regina Hall - May 2, 2015
- Josh Hutcherson boards James Franco’s The Long Home - May 2, 2015
- First look at Megan Fox & Stephen Amell in TMNT2 - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.