Taye Diggs has snapped up a guest role on CBS’ “The Good Wife”.
Diggs will appear in the show’s sixth season which is set to premiere on September 21 on CBS.
Diggs’ character is Dean Levine-Wilkins, an equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner who joins Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) at Florrick/Agos, the firm run by Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary (Matt Czuchry).
“We couldn’t be more excited to have Taye on the show,” said Robert and Michelle King, exec producers and showrunners of “The Good Wife”. “We’ve been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease.”
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.