Taye Diggs has snapped up a guest role on CBS’ “The Good Wife”.
Diggs will appear in the show’s sixth season which is set to premiere on September 21 on CBS.
Diggs’ character is Dean Levine-Wilkins, an equity partner at Lockhart/Gardner who joins Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) at Florrick/Agos, the firm run by Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary (Matt Czuchry).
“We couldn’t be more excited to have Taye on the show,” said Robert and Michelle King, exec producers and showrunners of “The Good Wife”. “We’ve been huge fans for years, and love his ability to play comedy and drama with equal ease.”
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.