Jonah Hill will reunite with his “21 Jump Street” co-star Channing Tatum for “Hail Caesar!”, the new Coen Brothers’ comedy that also features George Clooney.
The Hollywood-set comedy tells the comedic tale of Eddie Mannix, a fixer who worked for the Hollywood studios in the 1950. Josh Brolin, Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton are also onboard, while Scarlett Johansson is in talks.
Hill and Tatum can currently be seen, as a unit, in “22 Jump Street”.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015