Jonah Hill will reunite with his “21 Jump Street” co-star Channing Tatum for “Hail Caesar!”, the new Coen Brothers’ comedy that also features George Clooney.
The Hollywood-set comedy tells the comedic tale of Eddie Mannix, a fixer who worked for the Hollywood studios in the 1950. Josh Brolin, Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton are also onboard, while Scarlett Johansson is in talks.
Hill and Tatum can currently be seen, as a unit, in “22 Jump Street”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014