Rebecca Ferguson, Golden Globe-nominated star of “The White Queen”, has been selected to play the female lead in the next “Mission : Impossible” flick.
The Swedish newcomer, soon to be seen in the Dwayne Johnson starrer “Hercules”, will join Cruise, Jeremy Renner, and Simon Pegg for the fifth film in the popular movie franchise. Alec Baldwin, who worked with Cruise on “Rock of Ages”, is also in talks for a role.
Christopher McQuarrie directs “M:I 5″, due for release December 25, 2015.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014