Penelope Cruz has joined the cast of Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest comedy “Grimsby”.
The spy spoof, from “Now You See Me” director Louis Letterier, tells of a James Bond-type (Mark Strong) who is forced to team with his hooligan brother (Cohen) when he’s forced into hiding in his hometown.
The Hollywood Reporter, who broke the news on Cruz’s casting, say the “Vanilla Sky” actress is playing “a philanthropic corporate leader who may (or may not) be more than she seems”.
Rebel Wilson, Ian McShane, Gabourey Sidibe and Annabelle Wallis star in the movie, currently shooting in the UK and South Africa.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014