Former “Big Love” castmember Douglas Smith has joined the cast of the “Terminator” reboot.
The actor, whose other credits include “Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters” and the upcoming “Ouija”, has booked an unspecified role opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Alan Taylor-directed film.
Ironically, Smith’s former TV Dad Bill Paxton had a role in the original 1984 “Terminator”.
Deadline, who have the news on Smith’s “Terminator” appointment, say the young actor has also joined the cast of indie “Evan’s Crime”.
Smith plays “the title role of Evan White, a college kid who lands a seven-year prison sentence after a minor drug bust, which in turn leads him down a path of vengeance against the power-hungry prosecutor who put him behind bars.”
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014