Former “Big Love” castmember Douglas Smith has joined the cast of the “Terminator” reboot.
The actor, whose other credits include “Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters” and the upcoming “Ouija”, has booked an unspecified role opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Alan Taylor-directed film.
Ironically, Smith’s former TV Dad Bill Paxton had a role in the original 1984 “Terminator”.
Deadline, who have the news on Smith’s “Terminator” appointment, say the young actor has also joined the cast of indie “Evan’s Crime”.
Smith plays “the title role of Evan White, a college kid who lands a seven-year prison sentence after a minor drug bust, which in turn leads him down a path of vengeance against the power-hungry prosecutor who put him behind bars.”
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015