Former “Big Love” castmember Douglas Smith has joined the cast of the “Terminator” reboot.
The actor, whose other credits include “Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters” and the upcoming “Ouija”, has booked an unspecified role opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Alan Taylor-directed film.
Ironically, Smith’s former TV Dad Bill Paxton had a role in the original 1984 “Terminator”.
Deadline, who have the news on Smith’s “Terminator” appointment, say the young actor has also joined the cast of indie “Evan’s Crime”.
Smith plays “the title role of Evan White, a college kid who lands a seven-year prison sentence after a minor drug bust, which in turn leads him down a path of vengeance against the power-hungry prosecutor who put him behind bars.”
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015