English actor David Legeno (you may know him as the villainous “Harry Potter” werewolf Fenrir Greyback) was found dead in Death Valley on the California-Nevada border on Sunday.
Two unrelated hikers found the remains and notified the Inyo County Sheriff’s Department on July 6.
Police say the actor/martial artist died of “heat-related issues”, however an autopsy has not yet been carried out.
Legeno used his boxing and wrestling skills in many action films including “Batman Begins”, however he was most widely recognised for his role in the “Harry Potter” films. He was 50.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.