English actor David Legeno (you may know him as the villainous “Harry Potter” werewolf Fenrir Greyback) was found dead in Death Valley on the California-Nevada border on Sunday.
Two unrelated hikers found the remains and notified the Inyo County Sheriff’s Department on July 6.
Police say the actor/martial artist died of “heat-related issues”, however an autopsy has not yet been carried out.
Legeno used his boxing and wrestling skills in many action films including “Batman Begins”, however he was most widely recognised for his role in the “Harry Potter” films. He was 50.
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
- Chris Pratt’s close call in new Jurassic World clip - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.