English actor David Legeno (you may know him as the villainous “Harry Potter” werewolf Fenrir Greyback) was found dead in Death Valley on the California-Nevada border on Sunday.
Two unrelated hikers found the remains and notified the Inyo County Sheriff’s Department on July 6.
Police say the actor/martial artist died of “heat-related issues”, however an autopsy has not yet been carried out.
Legeno used his boxing and wrestling skills in many action films including “Batman Begins”, however he was most widely recognised for his role in the “Harry Potter” films. He was 50.
- Rachel Weisz sails into Colin Firth’s Donald Crowhurst biopic - April 1, 2015
- Mark Wahlberg to join CBS Films’ Boston Marathon project - April 1, 2015
- Poltergeist clown is back in new poster - March 31, 2015
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds in Self/less Poster - March 31, 2015
- Hugh Jackman is Apostle Paul - March 31, 2015
- Arrow’s Stephen Amell joins TMNT2 - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: Spy - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: The D Train - March 31, 2015
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.