A final promo for Fox’s “Gotham” – the young ‘Jim Gordon’ series that features younger incarnations of those from the Batman universe – has been released. This one, narrated by Benjamin McKenzie’s Gordon, showcases the various villains we can expect to see on the show.
Meantime, there’s new information on when we might see Batman’s most famous foe on the series. Though we won’t see him (or will we?) in those first few episodes, plans to introduce The Joker are afoot.
In the pilot, actor Jon Beavers is seen as an unnamed comedian. Most jumped to the conclusion that this guy would be the show’s clown prince of crime. While there’s still a chance he could be, the show’s producers are apparently going to tease the audience for a while, by inserting other ‘Joker’-like characters into episodes, leaving the audience to ultimately wonder – and remain curious – which of them might end up the smiling assassin. Bleeding Cool has more on this.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015