A final promo for Fox’s “Gotham” – the young ‘Jim Gordon’ series that features younger incarnations of those from the Batman universe – has been released. This one, narrated by Benjamin McKenzie’s Gordon, showcases the various villains we can expect to see on the show.
Meantime, there’s new information on when we might see Batman’s most famous foe on the series. Though we won’t see him (or will we?) in those first few episodes, plans to introduce The Joker are afoot.
In the pilot, actor Jon Beavers is seen as an unnamed comedian. Most jumped to the conclusion that this guy would be the show’s clown prince of crime. While there’s still a chance he could be, the show’s producers are apparently going to tease the audience for a while, by inserting other ‘Joker’-like characters into episodes, leaving the audience to ultimately wonder – and remain curious – which of them might end up the smiling assassin. Bleeding Cool has more on this.
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015
- Richard Armitage joins NBC’s Hannibal - January 14, 2015