A final promo for Fox’s “Gotham” – the young ‘Jim Gordon’ series that features younger incarnations of those from the Batman universe – has been released. This one, narrated by Benjamin McKenzie’s Gordon, showcases the various villains we can expect to see on the show.
Meantime, there’s new information on when we might see Batman’s most famous foe on the series. Though we won’t see him (or will we?) in those first few episodes, plans to introduce The Joker are afoot.
In the pilot, actor Jon Beavers is seen as an unnamed comedian. Most jumped to the conclusion that this guy would be the show’s clown prince of crime. While there’s still a chance he could be, the show’s producers are apparently going to tease the audience for a while, by inserting other ‘Joker’-like characters into episodes, leaving the audience to ultimately wonder – and remain curious – which of them might end up the smiling assassin. Bleeding Cool has more on this.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014