Jason Sudeikis and Jeremy Irons are set to star in the Jesse Owens biopic “Race”, with Focus Features officially landing the domestic rights.
Stephan James has already been cast as Owens with Sudeikis set to play his obsessive coach and mentor Larry Snyder and Irons set to take on the role of Avery Brundage, the head of the American Olympic committee.
Stephen Hopkins will direct the film that is based on the true story of legendary sports star Jesse Owens. In 1936, the track and field athlete competed at the Berlin Olympics, going face to face with Adolf Hitler’s vision of Aryan supremacy.
Anna Waterhouse and Joe Shrapnel penned the script.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.