Sandra Bullock’s next film will be about Tupperware?!?
Sony Pictures has landed the rights to Bob Kealing’s novel “Tupperware Unsealed” and Bullock is attached to star.
Tate Taylor will direct and adapt the script to the film about Brownie Wise, a pioneering American saleswoman behind the real-life tupperware brand.
David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman of Mandeville Entertainment will produce the project with Steele Mill Productions’ Tom Shelly.
“As a writer-director, Tate has the rare and delicate ability to capture both the romanticism and restrictions of a time and place – in this case 1950′s suburban America,” siad Hannah Minghella, president of Production for the studio. “His characters are both immediately recognizable while also uniquely iconic. Such was the magic of Brownie Wise. There is no one better than Sandy to play Brownie — they share a fierce bravery and independent spirit.”
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.