Sandra Bullock’s next film will be about Tupperware?!?
Sony Pictures has landed the rights to Bob Kealing’s novel “Tupperware Unsealed” and Bullock is attached to star.
Tate Taylor will direct and adapt the script to the film about Brownie Wise, a pioneering American saleswoman behind the real-life tupperware brand.
David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman of Mandeville Entertainment will produce the project with Steele Mill Productions’ Tom Shelly.
“As a writer-director, Tate has the rare and delicate ability to capture both the romanticism and restrictions of a time and place – in this case 1950′s suburban America,” siad Hannah Minghella, president of Production for the studio. “His characters are both immediately recognizable while also uniquely iconic. Such was the magic of Brownie Wise. There is no one better than Sandy to play Brownie — they share a fierce bravery and independent spirit.”
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.