Sandra Bullock’s next film will be about Tupperware?!?
Sony Pictures has landed the rights to Bob Kealing’s novel “Tupperware Unsealed” and Bullock is attached to star.
Tate Taylor will direct and adapt the script to the film about Brownie Wise, a pioneering American saleswoman behind the real-life tupperware brand.
David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman of Mandeville Entertainment will produce the project with Steele Mill Productions’ Tom Shelly.
“As a writer-director, Tate has the rare and delicate ability to capture both the romanticism and restrictions of a time and place – in this case 1950′s suburban America,” siad Hannah Minghella, president of Production for the studio. “His characters are both immediately recognizable while also uniquely iconic. Such was the magic of Brownie Wise. There is no one better than Sandy to play Brownie — they share a fierce bravery and independent spirit.”
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.