Well there will be no shortage of Marvel films over the next few years that’s for sure.
Disney has divulged the release dates of five new Marvel films to be released in 2017, 2018 and 2019, but they haven’t told us which film’s they are.
The dates are July 28, 2017; November 3, 2017; July 6, 2018; November 2, 2018; May 3, 2019.
The news comes just in time for Comic-Con, giving fans something to dwell on for the next few days. Marvel presents at the event on July 26 and will possibly announce some of the titles on that day.
Marvel’s next, “Guardians of the Galaxy”, is set to bow on August 1. “The Avengers: Age of Ultron” is already dated for May 1 2015 with “Ant-Man” on July 17 of that same year.
A third “Captain America” flick is slated for May 6, 2016 and the studio’s “Doctor Strange” is set for July 8, 2016. Finally, another mystery film has already been set for release on May 5, 2017 bringing the total to three Marvel flicks that year.
So in short, get ready for an onslaught of Marvel movies left, right and centre.
- James Franco-directed The Long Home adds Timothy Hutton - May 5, 2015
- Juliette Binoche is Nobel Proze winner Pearl - May 5, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Scream Queens - May 5, 2015
- Nicki Minaj nabs role in Barbershop 3 - May 5, 2015
- Sean Anders to helm Mean Moms with Jennifer Aniston circling - May 5, 2015
- Trailer: Absolutely Anything - May 4, 2015
- First look: Suicide Squad assembles - May 3, 2015
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.