Angelina Jolie is set to direct husband Brad Pitt in the couple’s first film together since 2005’s “Mr. And Mrs. Smith”.
Universal has secured the worldwide rights to “By The Sea”, which Jolie not only wrote but will direct, produce and star in.
Pitt will star and produce with his wife.
While plot details aren’t yet known, it is said that the film centres on a couple’s relationship.
“I am very happy to continue my relationship with Donna and the entire Universal team as I finish “Unbroken” and begin work on “By The Sea,” said Jolie. “They have created a very special place for storytellers, and I look forward to the continued passion and support they have provided to me as a filmmaker.”
Jolie most recently directed and produced “Unbroken”, an adaptation of Laura Hillenbrand’s bestseller about the true story of Olympian and war hero Louis Zamperini. The film, currently in post-production, stars Jack O’Connell (“Skins”) as Zamperini and will hit cinemas on Christmas Day.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.