Angelina Jolie is set to direct husband Brad Pitt in the couple’s first film together since 2005’s “Mr. And Mrs. Smith”.
Universal has secured the worldwide rights to “By The Sea”, which Jolie not only wrote but will direct, produce and star in.
Pitt will star and produce with his wife.
While plot details aren’t yet known, it is said that the film centres on a couple’s relationship.
“I am very happy to continue my relationship with Donna and the entire Universal team as I finish “Unbroken” and begin work on “By The Sea,” said Jolie. “They have created a very special place for storytellers, and I look forward to the continued passion and support they have provided to me as a filmmaker.”
Jolie most recently directed and produced “Unbroken”, an adaptation of Laura Hillenbrand’s bestseller about the true story of Olympian and war hero Louis Zamperini. The film, currently in post-production, stars Jack O’Connell (“Skins”) as Zamperini and will hit cinemas on Christmas Day.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.