F. Javier Gutiérrez, the Spanish filmmaker who made a name for himself on the shorts circuit before breaking out with the feature “Before the Fall”, will direct the next installment in “The Ring” franchise.
The second sequel to 2002’s “The Ring” will again be produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald.
The films are based on Japanese franchise “Ringu”, the first in the series directed by Hideo Nakata and adapted from the novel by Kōji Suzuki.
Gutiérrez is also aboard Dimension’s reboot of “The Crow”.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015