F. Javier Gutiérrez, the Spanish filmmaker who made a name for himself on the shorts circuit before breaking out with the feature “Before the Fall”, will direct the next installment in “The Ring” franchise.
The second sequel to 2002’s “The Ring” will again be produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald.
The films are based on Japanese franchise “Ringu”, the first in the series directed by Hideo Nakata and adapted from the novel by Kōji Suzuki.
Gutiérrez is also aboard Dimension’s reboot of “The Crow”.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015