F. Javier Gutiérrez, the Spanish filmmaker who made a name for himself on the shorts circuit before breaking out with the feature “Before the Fall”, will direct the next installment in “The Ring” franchise.
The second sequel to 2002’s “The Ring” will again be produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald.
The films are based on Japanese franchise “Ringu”, the first in the series directed by Hideo Nakata and adapted from the novel by Kōji Suzuki.
Gutiérrez is also aboard Dimension’s reboot of “The Crow”.
- RoboCop series in the works - May 5, 2015
- Louis C.K thinks he’s a Cop - May 5, 2015
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015