Showtime has released a promo for the fourth season of “Homeland”, premiering on Sunday, October 5 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The drama stars Emmy, SAG and Golden Globe winner Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison, a bi-polar CIA officer who plays by her own rules. Averaging seven million total weekly viewers, “Homeland” has garnered a total of 25 Emmy nominations and seven Golden Globe nominations.
As last season drew to a close Carrie, pregnant with the late Brody’s (Damian Lewis) baby, got promoted to a new post overseas, while Saul Berenson (Emmy and Tony Award winner Mandy Patinkin) contemplated his future outside of the CIA. Season four will find Carrie assigned to one of the most volatile and dangerous CIA stations in the Middle East where she is back on the front lines in the war on terror. Along with Danes and Patinkin, Emmy nominee Rupert Friend will return for season four, along with Nazanin Boniadi and Laila Robins who will both be series regulars.
Produced by Fox 21, the series was developed for American television by Alex Gansa and Howard Gordon, and based on the original Israeli series “Prisoners of War” by Gideon Raff. Along with Gansa, Gordon and Raff, the executive producers for season four are Alexander Cary, Chip Johannessen, Meredith Stiehm, Avi Nir and Ran Telem.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014