Showtime has released a promo for the fourth season of “Homeland”, premiering on Sunday, October 5 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The drama stars Emmy, SAG and Golden Globe winner Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison, a bi-polar CIA officer who plays by her own rules. Averaging seven million total weekly viewers, “Homeland” has garnered a total of 25 Emmy nominations and seven Golden Globe nominations.
As last season drew to a close Carrie, pregnant with the late Brody’s (Damian Lewis) baby, got promoted to a new post overseas, while Saul Berenson (Emmy and Tony Award winner Mandy Patinkin) contemplated his future outside of the CIA. Season four will find Carrie assigned to one of the most volatile and dangerous CIA stations in the Middle East where she is back on the front lines in the war on terror. Along with Danes and Patinkin, Emmy nominee Rupert Friend will return for season four, along with Nazanin Boniadi and Laila Robins who will both be series regulars.
Produced by Fox 21, the series was developed for American television by Alex Gansa and Howard Gordon, and based on the original Israeli series “Prisoners of War” by Gideon Raff. Along with Gansa, Gordon and Raff, the executive producers for season four are Alexander Cary, Chip Johannessen, Meredith Stiehm, Avi Nir and Ran Telem.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015