Michael B.Jordan, currently suited in blue for FOX’s “Fantastic Four” reboot, told MTV a little about the approach director Josh Trank is taking with the pic. From the sounds of it, the pic – also starring Miles Teller, Kate Mara, and Jamie Bell – won’t share much in common with the previous “Fantastic Four” movies, let alone it’s comic book origins.
“We have been pretty much in our own world, that’s really the only way we could get a project like this done. It is so massive, so many moving parts, so many moving pieces, things are changing every day…The script is evolving, [you make] on set decisions on the fly, things are always constantly changing. Me personally, I block out that extra noise and I focus on the job I have to do. It is an important film for all of us… We’re taking it seriously, taking a lot of risks. I think it’s going to pay off.
“Josh’s vision is very clear and he knows exactly what he wants, and he gives us room to adapt and to play. That’s what I kind of think sets us apart, is that this is going to be grounded and unconventional. It’s not your typical superhero film, you know, we aren’t looking at this as like, being superheroes. We’re more or less a bunch of kids that had an accident and we have disabilities now that we have to cope with, and try to find a life afterwards – try to be as normal as we can.”
“The Fantastic Four” is set for release on June 19, 2015.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015