A poster – so good it might even spur a few to mutter ‘Edgar Who?’ – for “Ant-Man”, exclusive to San Diego Comic Con, has hit the web.
The one-sheeter, no doubt available to buy from the Con (and if so, someone get me one!), is terrific, and gives people a better inkling as to what to expect from the film. More so, it showcases the floating heads of [stars] Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas – apparently the rest of the bodies are also in the film, but even if that’s not the case, the poster is so spiffy it makes me want to go see it (since I won’t be paying, anyway) now.
Next, we’ve – another really cool poster – the one-sheet for “Mad Max Fury Road”, starring Mel..er, Tom Hardy. The “Thunderdome” follow-up will be spruiked to the high heavens this week at Comic-Con, and as soon as it’s panel is done in Hall H we’ll be back here to fill you in on what was said, done and shown (guessing some footage; guessing said footage will then make it onto the web quickly thereafter). In addition to the poster (below), there’s been a few new high-res images from the film floating about.
Thirdly, a rather sketchy (geddit?) poster for “The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 1″ – again, exclusive to the Con. I’m not a huge fan of this, but no doubt fans will eat it up.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.