Peter Sarsgaard, Vera Farmiga, and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers have boarded writer-director Tony Krantz’s (“24”) science-fiction thriller “Six”.
Described to us as a “claustrophobic space thriller that melds Alien with Gravity”, “Six” pits six people against each other when caught in a chaotic catastrophe in deep space.
Pic is set on a Jupiter Moon that experiences a deadly ice quake, leaving six survivors – all quickly running out of oxygen, and with only two space-suits to share amongst them – racing to a departing spaceship. The majority will do whatever it takes to get home.
Helmer Krantz was the EP on “Dracula”, starring Rhys-Meyers. He directed the 2011 film “Big Bang” starring Antonio Banderas.
Sarsgaard and Farmiga previously co-starred in “Orphan”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014