Bradley Cooper’s next flick is without a name.
Originally titled “Chef”, distributor The Weinstein Company was forced to abandon the name when Jon Favreau’s film of the same name bet it to multiplex.
A few days back, the studio began to refer to the movie – from “E.R” alum John Wells – as “Adam Jones”, a reference to Cooper’s character’s name in the film. But according to Deadline, the Weinstein boys aren’t happy with the name, so they’re returning to the think-tank.
“Even though our writer Steven Knight claims we had the rights first, Jon Favreau killed us and made a great movie that we all love,” Weinstein told the site. “And while our film deals with cooking it’s about different things… We tried to get Lee Daniels’ Chef Movie but Warner Brothers got there first and didn’t give it to us, so now we’re calling it the Untitled John Wells project.”
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015