Tim Burton and Eva Green may re-team for “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children”.
Green is in negotiations to star in the film which Burton will direct for Fox.
The film will be based on Ransom Riggs’ novel which centres on a teenager who finds himself transported to an island where he must help protect a group of orphans with special powers from creatures out to destroy them.
Green is in line to play the titular character. She acts as a guardian for the orphans.
Burton and Green have previously worked together on “Dark Shadows”. Green can next be seen in “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” and on her TV show “Penny Dreadful”, which has just been renewed for a second season.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.