“Agents of SHIELD” actress Elena Satine is set to visit the Hamptons.
Satine has landed a recurring on ABC’s “Revenge” season 4, Variety confirmed.
Joining Brian Hallisay and James Tupper on the show’s season 4 casting additions list, Satine will play Louise, the slightly unhinged daughter of a rich southern family who has an unexpected connection with someone in the Hamptons.
Hallisay will play a local cop while Tupper returns as a series regular to play David Clarke, a man who appeared to have died at the end of season 3 but who returned alive and well in the series finale.
The fourth season of “Revenge” will premiere on Sunday, September 28.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.