“Black Sails” star Hannah New will star in director Daniel Myrick’s “Under the Bed”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The film is being produced by Appian Way, the production banner run by Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson Killoran, as well as Radar Pictures, Sobe Brook Entertainment and Schizo Pictures.
Set to begin production in August, “Under the Bed” tells of a young woman (New) trying to get over a recent romantic breakup, while unbeknownst to her, an obsessed stalker befriends her on social media while taking up residence in her home.
In addition to playing the female lead on Starz’s “Black Sails”, New played the Queen and mother to Aurora in this year’s “Maleficent”.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015