“Black Sails” star Hannah New will star in director Daniel Myrick’s “Under the Bed”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The film is being produced by Appian Way, the production banner run by Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson Killoran, as well as Radar Pictures, Sobe Brook Entertainment and Schizo Pictures.
Set to begin production in August, “Under the Bed” tells of a young woman (New) trying to get over a recent romantic breakup, while unbeknownst to her, an obsessed stalker befriends her on social media while taking up residence in her home.
In addition to playing the female lead on Starz’s “Black Sails”, New played the Queen and mother to Aurora in this year’s “Maleficent”.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015