“Black Sails” star Hannah New will star in director Daniel Myrick’s “Under the Bed”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The film is being produced by Appian Way, the production banner run by Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson Killoran, as well as Radar Pictures, Sobe Brook Entertainment and Schizo Pictures.
Set to begin production in August, “Under the Bed” tells of a young woman (New) trying to get over a recent romantic breakup, while unbeknownst to her, an obsessed stalker befriends her on social media while taking up residence in her home.
In addition to playing the female lead on Starz’s “Black Sails”, New played the Queen and mother to Aurora in this year’s “Maleficent”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014