Keke Palmer is set to take the stage on Broadway, and as she does so she’ll be making history.
The 20-year-old actress from Illinois is set to star in “Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella” and will become the first black woman to play the infamous princess.
Palmer will make her debut on September 9 when she takes over from Cindy Paige Faure.
She’s known for appearances on Showtime’s “Masters of Sex” and Nickelodeon’s “Tru Jackson, VP”, as well as becoming one of the youngest stars to host her own talk show when her show “Just Keke” premiered earlier this year.
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
- Deadpool gets sassy in first image - March 28, 2015
- Final poster for The Age of Adaline - March 27, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey boards The Billionaire’s Vinegar - March 27, 2015
- Trailer: J.K. Rowling’s The Casual Vacancy - March 27, 2015
- New Avengers: Age of Ultron footage in TV spot - March 27, 2015
- Amy Adams & Jake Gyllenhaal in line for Nocturnal Animals - March 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.