Keke Palmer is set to take the stage on Broadway, and as she does so she’ll be making history.
The 20-year-old actress from Illinois is set to star in “Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella” and will become the first black woman to play the infamous princess.
Palmer will make her debut on September 9 when she takes over from Cindy Paige Faure.
She’s known for appearances on Showtime’s “Masters of Sex” and Nickelodeon’s “Tru Jackson, VP”, as well as becoming one of the youngest stars to host her own talk show when her show “Just Keke” premiered earlier this year.
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
- Chris Pratt’s close call in new Jurassic World clip - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.