Three of our “Big Bang” favs are looking set to receive the big bucks.
Should Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco sign on to stay on their hit comedy “The Big Bang Theory” through to the 2016-17 season, the stars would land a pay rise of about $1 million per episode, Deadline reports.
The three-season pact would also see the actors receive a full backend point in the show plus other benefits such as development agreements.
Now that the deals are being finalised, production on the show’s eighth season is likely to get underway on Wednesday. Production was delayed last week due to hold ups in finalising the key cast members’ new deals.
Co-stars Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar are also due for new deals which are yet to come. It is expected that they too will see a significant rise in salary, although it is unlikely they will hit the million dollar mark.
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
- Power Ranges delayed until 2017 - May 2, 2015
- Dakota Fanning & Helen Hunt to star in Please Stand By - May 2, 2015
- Barbershop 3 hires Regina Hall - May 2, 2015
- Josh Hutcherson boards James Franco’s The Long Home - May 2, 2015
- First look at Megan Fox & Stephen Amell in TMNT2 - May 2, 2015
- Get nostalgic with new Jurassic World featurette - May 2, 2015
- Central Intelligence recruits Amy Ryan - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.