Three of our “Big Bang” favs are looking set to receive the big bucks.
Should Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco sign on to stay on their hit comedy “The Big Bang Theory” through to the 2016-17 season, the stars would land a pay rise of about $1 million per episode, Deadline reports.
The three-season pact would also see the actors receive a full backend point in the show plus other benefits such as development agreements.
Now that the deals are being finalised, production on the show’s eighth season is likely to get underway on Wednesday. Production was delayed last week due to hold ups in finalising the key cast members’ new deals.
Co-stars Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar are also due for new deals which are yet to come. It is expected that they too will see a significant rise in salary, although it is unlikely they will hit the million dollar mark.
- Sony aquires Descender - January 31, 2015
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.