Three of our “Big Bang” favs are looking set to receive the big bucks.
Should Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco sign on to stay on their hit comedy “The Big Bang Theory” through to the 2016-17 season, the stars would land a pay rise of about $1 million per episode, Deadline reports.
The three-season pact would also see the actors receive a full backend point in the show plus other benefits such as development agreements.
Now that the deals are being finalised, production on the show’s eighth season is likely to get underway on Wednesday. Production was delayed last week due to hold ups in finalising the key cast members’ new deals.
Co-stars Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar are also due for new deals which are yet to come. It is expected that they too will see a significant rise in salary, although it is unlikely they will hit the million dollar mark.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.