“Frozen” writer and co-director Jennifer Lee is set to write a filmic adaptation of the 1962 children’s book “A Wrinkle in Time”, Variety reports.
The Madeleine L’Engle book follows children who travel through time and visit strange worlds to try and find their missing father.
No director is attached to the Disney project yet however Jim Whitaker and Catherine Hand are on board to produce.
Variety reports that Lee’s approach to the project “emphasizes a strong female-driven narrative and creatively approaches the science fiction and world-building elements of the book.”
“A Wrinkle in Time” is the first book in a series of four novels by L’Engle. Dubbed the “Time Quartet”, “A Wrinkle in Time” is followed by “A Wind in the Door,” “Many Waters,” and “A Swiftly Tilting Planet.”
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.