“Frozen” writer and co-director Jennifer Lee is set to write a filmic adaptation of the 1962 children’s book “A Wrinkle in Time”, Variety reports.
The Madeleine L’Engle book follows children who travel through time and visit strange worlds to try and find their missing father.
No director is attached to the Disney project yet however Jim Whitaker and Catherine Hand are on board to produce.
Variety reports that Lee’s approach to the project “emphasizes a strong female-driven narrative and creatively approaches the science fiction and world-building elements of the book.”
“A Wrinkle in Time” is the first book in a series of four novels by L’Engle. Dubbed the “Time Quartet”, “A Wrinkle in Time” is followed by “A Wind in the Door,” “Many Waters,” and “A Swiftly Tilting Planet.”
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.