“Frozen” writer and co-director Jennifer Lee is set to write a filmic adaptation of the 1962 children’s book “A Wrinkle in Time”, Variety reports.
The Madeleine L’Engle book follows children who travel through time and visit strange worlds to try and find their missing father.
No director is attached to the Disney project yet however Jim Whitaker and Catherine Hand are on board to produce.
Variety reports that Lee’s approach to the project “emphasizes a strong female-driven narrative and creatively approaches the science fiction and world-building elements of the book.”
“A Wrinkle in Time” is the first book in a series of four novels by L’Engle. Dubbed the “Time Quartet”, “A Wrinkle in Time” is followed by “A Wind in the Door,” “Many Waters,” and “A Swiftly Tilting Planet.”
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.