“Frozen” writer and co-director Jennifer Lee is set to write a filmic adaptation of the 1962 children’s book “A Wrinkle in Time”, Variety reports.
The Madeleine L’Engle book follows children who travel through time and visit strange worlds to try and find their missing father.
No director is attached to the Disney project yet however Jim Whitaker and Catherine Hand are on board to produce.
Variety reports that Lee’s approach to the project “emphasizes a strong female-driven narrative and creatively approaches the science fiction and world-building elements of the book.”
“A Wrinkle in Time” is the first book in a series of four novels by L’Engle. Dubbed the “Time Quartet”, “A Wrinkle in Time” is followed by “A Wind in the Door,” “Many Waters,” and “A Swiftly Tilting Planet.”
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
- Swank and Sarandon join animated comedy Spark - January 29, 2015
- Trailer: Ted 2 - January 29, 2015
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.