Out trumpeting the upcoming DVD release (and, obviously, the Blu-ray too), “Captain America : The Winter Soldier” helmers Joe and Anthony Russo tell Yahoo! to possibly (at least that’s the way it reads) expect a major surprise in the third film. Some are suggesting this might involve Steve Rogers retiring (and that’s easy enough to believe, what with Chris Evans’ career now at a good place and the actor’s determination to transition into directing) and someone – maybe Bucky? Maybe Sam? – taking his place as ‘Cap’.
“Although the heart of the movie will be Steve Rogers’ complicated relationship with his childhood friend Bucky Barnes, the themes of politics and power will still be in play”, the brothers told the site, adding that they’re “bringing some new elements to the table that will give us a twist on Winter Soldier.”
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.