Those pasty neck-suckers you like so much are going to come back in style.
Universal, Imagine and producer Brian Grazer (“Friday Night Lights”, “A Beautiful Mind”) have nabbed the film rights – would’ve cost them a pretty penny to do so too, I imagine – to Anne Rice’s complete ‘Vampire Chronicles’ catalog. Amongst the eleven novels in the series, “Interview with the Vampire” and “Queen of the Damned” – both transformed into celluloid before, though one of them resulted in something much better than the other.
If the details of the detail offer any hinty hints, we’ll likely be seeing not only a new Lestat (Tom Cruise played the role in the rather terrific “Interview”, while Stuart Townsend pranced around for the follow-up, “Damned”) but remakes of both “Interview with the Vampire” and “Queen of the Damned”.
Blockbuster go-to guys Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are onboard to produce the new series of films.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.