Apparently heedless of the fact he’s yet to sink to Bruce Willis’s money-over-merit stance , Millennium Films have gone out with an offer to Tom Cruise to the lead a new actioner they’re putting together for Swedish directing duo Swedish helming team of Mans Marlind & Bjorn Stein.
The film, which boasts most of the names on “The Expendables” credit block (including Avi Lerner), has been described as ‘Fast & Furious on Water’.
Kerry Williamson’s script would see Cruise play “a legendary American pirate who was imprisoned in Hong Kong by his nemesis, a female police lieutenant. She shows up to set him free, with a condition: he must help her take down a formidable pirate gang plaguing shipping lanes across the South China Sea. He has more incentive than freedom; he might have a chance to save his estranged son, who is in the center of things”, according to Deadline.
No doubt Cruise will be checking out Marlind and Stein’s “Underworld Awakening” (uh-oh) before making a decision on “South China Sea”.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.