In France to promote the now Torrent-outlawed “Expendables 3″, Sylvester Stallone revealed that he’s not done with sequels. Not by a long shot.
While speaking at the press conference for the second sequel to this aging action hero actioner, The 68-year-old confirmed plans for a “Rambo V” and fourth “Expendables”.
The on-again off-again on-again “Rambo V” – which production co Millennium Films later confirmed via Facebook – sees the War-scarred vet taking on human traffikers who work the Mexican border. Stallone told the media that he’s hoping to make something a little classier than the usual actioner with the film, referring to the Coen Bros’ “No Country for Old Men” as the film he hopes “Rambo V” will mimic.
A fourth “Expendables” movie is also – not surprisingly – on the cards, with Stallone winning over the French by declaring to use local legend Christophert Lambert (“Highlander”) in it. “I would like him as a good guy”, said Stallone, “I actually thought about it for [Expendables] 3, but there just wasn’t in room for him.”
Stallone also confessed interest in using fellow Frenchman Jean Reno (“Leon : The Professional”) in a future “Expendables”, as well as – though we’re not sure if he was serious or not – filmmaker Luc Besson. “I would like Luc to play the villain”, Stallone said.
Though not mentioned at the media junket, Stallone’s also expected to reprise Rocky Balboa for the new spin-off “Creed” starring Michael B.Jordan.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015