So much for a Solo outing ay, Daisy?
Pretty little Daisy Ridley, recently unveiled as the female lead of next year’s “Star Wars : Episode VII”, is believed to have been signed for the entire trilogy. Not really news, I suppose, considering many of the cast of JJ Abrams’ 2015 flick will reprise their roles for Rian Johnston’s follow-up, but it does solidify Ridley’s importance to the new trilogy.
Abrams hasn’t announced who Ridley is playing in the Wars universe, but there’s speculation she’s actually playing the offspring of Han Solo and Princess Leia (Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher, respectively). That makes her [the late] Queen Amidala’s granddaughter – and by golly if Ms Daily doesn’t look like a young Natalie Portman.
“Star Wars : Episode VII”, Ridley’s big debut as [insert character name here], is offloaded December 2015.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.