On the back of a stellar opening, Paramount has announced that a “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” sequel is in the works.
Pencilled in for June 3, 2016, the “Ninja Turtles” sequel will see Josh Appelbaum and André Nemec return to pen the script. They will also exec produce.
Michael Bay will also return to produce with his Platinum Dunes partners Andrew Form and Brad Fuller along with Galen Walker and Scott Mednick.
As for the director, it is not yet known whether Jonathan Liebsman will return to helm or if the sequel will go in a different direction.
A surprise hit, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” bowed last weekend to a $65 million plus domestic opening.
“The result exceeded our high expectations and the response to the film is beyond great, making it all the more fun to get started on the continuation of their story,” said Adam Goodman, President of Paramount’s Film Group in a statement.
The second instalment will face off against Sony’s Jonah Hill/Seth Rogen starer “Sausage Party”.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.