Naomie Harris (“Skyfall”) is set to star opposite Jake Gyllenhaal in Antoine Fuqua’s drama “Southpaw”, Deadline reports.
Fuqua is helming from a script by “Sons of Anarchy’s” Kurt Sutter.
The film centres on a welterweight boxing champion (Gyllenhaal) whose career goes from strength to strength while his personal life crumbles. Harris is set to play social worker Angela who works with Gyllenhaal’s character and his daughter.
The Weinstein Co. is producing.
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.