Naomie Harris (“Skyfall”) is set to star opposite Jake Gyllenhaal in Antoine Fuqua’s drama “Southpaw”, Deadline reports.
Fuqua is helming from a script by “Sons of Anarchy’s” Kurt Sutter.
The film centres on a welterweight boxing champion (Gyllenhaal) whose career goes from strength to strength while his personal life crumbles. Harris is set to play social worker Angela who works with Gyllenhaal’s character and his daughter.
The Weinstein Co. is producing.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.