“Mad Men” favourite Elisabeth Moss is the latest name to be linked to HBO’s “True Detective”.
With the second season gearing up, rumours are afire with casting talk; in recent weeks, Taylor Kitsch and Colin Farrell have been rumoured for one of the two male leads on the show, while Vince Vaughn is said to be close to a lock for one of the parts. Now there’s chatter that Moss may be the HBO’s pick for leading lady.
Moss tells USA Today that she knows as much as we do, suggesting reports pegging her as the show’s starlet is far from solid intel.
“I know nothing. I know literally as much as you know.”
Moss was pressed and asked if she’s been approached.
“Not in the way everyone is talking about, honestly. I had to ask my own people, ‘Have you not told me something?'” she said. “For me as an actor who’s been in this business for over 25 years, it’s so flattering to be associated with that show. (And) for anyone to think that I could be a part of that show.”
Michelle Forbes (“The Killing”) has also been rumoured for the female lead.
- Superbowl Spot : Terminator Genisys - January 29, 2015
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.