Production will begin in September on “The Light Between Oceans”, the Derek Cianfrance directed-drama starring Michael Fassbender, Alicia Vikander, and Rachel Weisz.
The film, set in Australian in the years after World War I and fixing on a lighthouse keeper and his wife whose lives are turned upside down by a dead man and 2-month-old infant who wash up on the shore, will lens in New Zealand and Australia.
The pic is based on the M.L Stedman novel.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014