Geez, Okay… so it didn’t exactly set the box-office on fire (didn’t mean it wasn’t a good film – in fact, it was one of the better films of the season), but could a studio camouflage the title of a movie any more than they’ve done on the “Edge of Tomorrow” box!?
Warner sent over the release announcement and DVD/BD specs for the film today, along with the following artwork and, I don’t know about you, but I’m thinking some might easily be fooled into thinking the movie is something different, something called “Live.Die.Repeat”.
Thinking Warners might be questioning their initial decision to rename the film (originally known as “All You Need is Kill”) to “Edge of Tomorrow”. You too?
Here’s the cover art for “Live Edge, You Need is Kill. Repeat”.
The Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack and Blu-ray Combo Pack contain the following special features:
• Operation Downfall – Adrenaline Cut
• Storming The Beach
• Weapons Of The Future (also on the DVD version)
• Creatures Not Of This World (also on the DVD version)
• On The Edge With Doug Liman
• Deleted Scenes
“Edge of Tomorrow” hits the shelves October 7.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.