New Line has set Carey and Chad Hayes to write a further two “Journey to the Center of the Earth” sequels, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Dwayne Johnson and Josh Hutcherson would return for the sequels, which might be shot back-to-back.
Though initial plans for a third “Journey” involved placing the main characters into the plot of Jules Verne’s “From Earth to the Moon”, the Hayes’ brothers (“The Conjuring”) are said to be working on something different.
The Hayes’ brothers recently worked with Dwayne Johnson on “San Andreas”.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015