From “The Simpsons” to “Revenge”.
Yeardley Smith, the voice behind the infamous Lisa Simpson character, has been cast in the fourth season of “Revenge”, reports TVLine.
Smith will have a guest role as a patient at the mental hospital where Victoria was admitted (forcefully, of course) in the season three finale.
She joins previously announced addition to the show Elena Satine (“Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”), who will play the somewhat unhinged daughter of a rich southern family.
“Revenge” will return to the small screen on September 28.
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.