From “The Simpsons” to “Revenge”.
Yeardley Smith, the voice behind the infamous Lisa Simpson character, has been cast in the fourth season of “Revenge”, reports TVLine.
Smith will have a guest role as a patient at the mental hospital where Victoria was admitted (forcefully, of course) in the season three finale.
She joins previously announced addition to the show Elena Satine (“Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”), who will play the somewhat unhinged daughter of a rich southern family.
“Revenge” will return to the small screen on September 28.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.