From “The Simpsons” to “Revenge”.
Yeardley Smith, the voice behind the infamous Lisa Simpson character, has been cast in the fourth season of “Revenge”, reports TVLine.
Smith will have a guest role as a patient at the mental hospital where Victoria was admitted (forcefully, of course) in the season three finale.
She joins previously announced addition to the show Elena Satine (“Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”), who will play the somewhat unhinged daughter of a rich southern family.
“Revenge” will return to the small screen on September 28.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.