Bradley Cooper will reunite with Todd Phillips, director of the three “Hangover” movies, for a new action franchise based on the Mack Bolan books says Deadline.
Cooper would play anti-terrorist operative Bolan, with Phillips directing.
Shane Salerno (“Avatar 4”, “Armageddon”) will write the script, with Cooper and Phillips producing.
The project is set up at Warner Bros, who own the rights to the 900-volume novel franchise from late author Don Pendelton.
Everyone from Steve McQueen to Vin Diesel had been suggested to play Mack Bolan on the big screen in the past.
- Star Trek 3 beamed into cinemas July 8, 2016 - December 25, 2014
- McConaughey, Theron, Mara voicing Kubo and the Two Strings - December 23, 2014
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014