Ahead of it’s official first day of shooting today in San Fran, Marvel has added to the cast of superhero jaunt “Ant-Man”.
John Slattery, reprising his role as Howard Stark (from “Iron Man 2″), Bobby Cannavale, Judy Greer, Michael Peña, Abby Ryder Fortson, David Dastmalchian, Wood Harris, Gregg Turkington and rapper-actor T.I. have joined the cast of the Peyton Reed-directed movie.
The back-up artists join headline acts Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas and Evangeline Lily in the 2015 release. Rudd plays Scott Lang, Douglas is Hank Pym, and Lily is Pym’s daughter.
“Down with Love” director Reed took helmers position on the project in June, after Edgar Wright’s highly-publicized exit.
“Ant-Man” is out July 17, 2015.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014