Keanu Reeves is headed to TV – yep, seems “47 Ronin” did that badly.
The “Speed” star is attached to star in a TV adaptation of Barry Eisler’s John Rain books, according to Deadline.
In addition to producing the ‘limited series’, Reeves would also play Rain, an assassin with high principles (he won’t kill women or children) who makes victims look like they died from natural causes.
There’s no network attached to the project yet.
Meanwhile, plans are also afoot to bring Reeves’ 1997 movie “The Devil’s Advocate” to the small screen – without him.
NBC have teamed with the film’s original producers John Wells and Arnold Kopelson to do a TV series version. Matt Venne (”Bag of Bones”) is penning the script.
The film, directed by Taylor Hackford, starred Reeves, Al Pacino, and Charlize Theron.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015