Andy Serkis’ “Jungle Book: Origins” is starting to take shape with Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett and Jack Reynor joining the cast.
The Hollywood Reporter brings news that Bale will voice Bagheera, Blanchett will be Kaa and Reynor will provide the voice of Brother Wolf in the film Serkis is directing for Warner Bros.
Benedict Cumberbatch has already been cast as Shere Khan and Serkis will voice Baloo the Bear.
Callie Kloves, the daughter of “Harry Potter” scribe Steve Kloves, is writing the screenplay for the filmic adaptation of the classic kids tale by Rudyard Kipling. Callie and Steve Kloves are also producing.
Disney also has a “Jungle Book” pic in the works with Jon Favreau at the helm and Idris Elba, Scarlett Johansson, Ben Kingsley, and Bill Murray voicing some of the lead characters. Production is about to get underway on the project.
“Jungle Book: Origins” to bow on October 21, 2016.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.