Andy Serkis’ “Jungle Book: Origins” is starting to take shape with Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett and Jack Reynor joining the cast.
The Hollywood Reporter brings news that Bale will voice Bagheera, Blanchett will be Kaa and Reynor will provide the voice of Brother Wolf in the film Serkis is directing for Warner Bros.
Benedict Cumberbatch has already been cast as Shere Khan and Serkis will voice Baloo the Bear.
Callie Kloves, the daughter of “Harry Potter” scribe Steve Kloves, is writing the screenplay for the filmic adaptation of the classic kids tale by Rudyard Kipling. Callie and Steve Kloves are also producing.
Disney also has a “Jungle Book” pic in the works with Jon Favreau at the helm and Idris Elba, Scarlett Johansson, Ben Kingsley, and Bill Murray voicing some of the lead characters. Production is about to get underway on the project.
“Jungle Book: Origins” to bow on October 21, 2016.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.