Andy Serkis’ “Jungle Book: Origins” is starting to take shape with Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett and Jack Reynor joining the cast.
The Hollywood Reporter brings news that Bale will voice Bagheera, Blanchett will be Kaa and Reynor will provide the voice of Brother Wolf in the film Serkis is directing for Warner Bros.
Benedict Cumberbatch has already been cast as Shere Khan and Serkis will voice Baloo the Bear.
Callie Kloves, the daughter of “Harry Potter” scribe Steve Kloves, is writing the screenplay for the filmic adaptation of the classic kids tale by Rudyard Kipling. Callie and Steve Kloves are also producing.
Disney also has a “Jungle Book” pic in the works with Jon Favreau at the helm and Idris Elba, Scarlett Johansson, Ben Kingsley, and Bill Murray voicing some of the lead characters. Production is about to get underway on the project.
“Jungle Book: Origins” to bow on October 21, 2016.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.