Andy Serkis’ “Jungle Book: Origins” is starting to take shape with Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett and Jack Reynor joining the cast.
The Hollywood Reporter brings news that Bale will voice Bagheera, Blanchett will be Kaa and Reynor will provide the voice of Brother Wolf in the film Serkis is directing for Warner Bros.
Benedict Cumberbatch has already been cast as Shere Khan and Serkis will voice Baloo the Bear.
Callie Kloves, the daughter of “Harry Potter” scribe Steve Kloves, is writing the screenplay for the filmic adaptation of the classic kids tale by Rudyard Kipling. Callie and Steve Kloves are also producing.
Disney also has a “Jungle Book” pic in the works with Jon Favreau at the helm and Idris Elba, Scarlett Johansson, Ben Kingsley, and Bill Murray voicing some of the lead characters. Production is about to get underway on the project.
“Jungle Book: Origins” to bow on October 21, 2016.
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
- Mission: Impossible 5 to hit screens July 31 - January 26, 2015
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.