The trailer for Antonio Banderas’ sci-fi thriller “Automata” has hit the airwaves.
The film is directed by Spaniard Gabe Ibanez and takes place in the year 2044 when robots are turning on humans.
Banderas plays Jacq Vaucan, an insurance agent who is investigating the odd advancement of the robots as they alter themselves to take on their creators.
“Automata” will bow on October 10. View the trailer, and its striking cinematography, for yourself below.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.