Sandra Bullock is set to star in a political dramedy for Warner Bros.
Variety reports that the studio has given the go ahead to the film titled “Our Brand is Crisis” with Bullock committed to star and David Gordon Green on board to helm.
Peter Straughan wrote the screenplay for the film which is based on a 2005 documentary of the same title. It looks at the use of US political campaign strategies in South America.
Bullock will exec produce with her gravity co-star George Clooney producing with Grant Heslov through their Smokehouse Pictures shingle.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.