Sandra Bullock is set to star in a political dramedy for Warner Bros.
Variety reports that the studio has given the go ahead to the film titled “Our Brand is Crisis” with Bullock committed to star and David Gordon Green on board to helm.
Peter Straughan wrote the screenplay for the film which is based on a 2005 documentary of the same title. It looks at the use of US political campaign strategies in South America.
Bullock will exec produce with her gravity co-star George Clooney producing with Grant Heslov through their Smokehouse Pictures shingle.
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
- Chris Pratt’s close call in new Jurassic World clip - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.