Sandra Bullock is set to star in a political dramedy for Warner Bros.
Variety reports that the studio has given the go ahead to the film titled “Our Brand is Crisis” with Bullock committed to star and David Gordon Green on board to helm.
Peter Straughan wrote the screenplay for the film which is based on a 2005 documentary of the same title. It looks at the use of US political campaign strategies in South America.
Bullock will exec produce with her gravity co-star George Clooney producing with Grant Heslov through their Smokehouse Pictures shingle.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.