Sandra Bullock is set to star in a political dramedy for Warner Bros.
Variety reports that the studio has given the go ahead to the film titled “Our Brand is Crisis” with Bullock committed to star and David Gordon Green on board to helm.
Peter Straughan wrote the screenplay for the film which is based on a 2005 documentary of the same title. It looks at the use of US political campaign strategies in South America.
Bullock will exec produce with her gravity co-star George Clooney producing with Grant Heslov through their Smokehouse Pictures shingle.
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
- Swank and Sarandon join animated comedy Spark - January 29, 2015
- Trailer: Ted 2 - January 29, 2015
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.