Shane Black will direct “The Destroyer”, based on the adventure book series of the same name, for Sony.
“The Destroyer is a two-fisted classic and deserves no less than the genius of Shane Black,” Columbia’s president of production Michael De Luca said in a statement via The Hollywood Reporter. “We couldn’t be more excited about his vision for this character.”
The ’70s-set book series fixes on police officer Remo Williams.
“Iron Man 3″ director Black has a busy year ahead of him; in addition to Warner’s “Nice Guys”, which will star Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling, he’s also attached to Fox’s “Predator” reboot, and is directing and co-writing Sony’s “Doc Savage”.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015